The contract between Darren Bullock T/A Lexandclo (hereafter called Lexandclo ) and the client (you or your company) will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing, and will be based on a 12-month period.
2. The works to be carried out shall be as set out within the Lexandclo order form, email quotation or on the Lexandclo website.
3. Lexandclo will only commence work in a project after receipt of a non-refundable deposit based On a percentage of the quoted project fee from the client. Lexandclo will also require full and final payment on the completion of the project. However the client may pay for the project and services by a monthly Direct Debit or credit/debit card payments. This will remain in effect for 8 to12 months & is at the discretion of Lexandclo. All monthly payments must be made within seven working days.
It is your responsibility to make sure all payments are made .If you do not make these payments or instalments under this agreement or any other contract with Lexandclo we will keep all sums paid and you will have to pay all outstanding monies immediately. We may also immediately terminate agreement or other orders with you.
4. The deposit paid to Lexandclo covers the initial design work carried out as well as any administrative work and communication with Lexandclo. The deposit is non refundable.
4.1 We will take further payment by direct debit or card, should this fail there will be an admin fee of £10.00 per failed transaction.
4.2. It is the responsibility of the Client to arrange alternative payment to bring the account to date failure to do so within 14 days will incur a further charge of £25.00 and seven days to settle the amount failure to do so will result in Lexandclo revoking the clients right to pay by monthly instalments and the full amount will be due immediately.
4.3 Should the standing order or Direct Debit be cancelled then all other payments become due immediately. Lexandclo reserve the right if payment is not made, to either suspend or remove the site files from the servers so rendering the site inactive there will be a reconnection fee of £25.00 should this need to be done.
5. By signing the order with Lexandclo you not only accept that after the first full year from the order date your site and account will be added to managed package which includes maintaining the site, and emails supply of awestats, webaliser and stats, access to your control panel. This also includes changes to your content & remote assistance. By signing the order you agree to continue with the yearly payments required (£85.00 for management or other agreed rate whichever is greater plus annual hosting fee or continuation of whatever package you are on e.g. SEO Management etc)
If you only want web & Domain hosting after completion then you need to inform us in writing 45 days before the end of term Likewise if you wish to cancel any of our services we need this to be emailed to us hereinfo@Lexandclo .co.uk 45 day before the renewal date.
The fee for the hosting is £85.00 per year . You can cancel the management but we will require the same time period and also in writing for this to take place.
If you cancel after the 45-day period or after we have acquired domains etc. you will be liable for the additional outstanding amount plus the following 60 days charges.
5.1 We will build your home page and then contact you. If we cannot get hold of you we will try on three occasions and if we still cannot make contact we will carry on and build your site using the information we have.
6. Where images used on the website have been purchased or supplied by Lexandclo on behalf of the client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. Lexandclo are not liable for misuse of these images by the client or any persons copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations any pictures or images supplied by the client for use by Lexandclo must have permission of the copy write holder in place and the client accepts all responsibility for this.
7. Where asked to provide search engine optimisation for a client, Lexandclo will provide all resources available to give the site the highest level possible but do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
8 If the site Lexandclo has been instructed to work on a site that has been hosted or built by a different company Lexandclo will require the user name a password to access the site. It is the client’s responsibility to provide Lexandclo with this information as soon as the order is placed.
9. Lexandclo will provide the client with an expected completion date for the project (live on the internet) if requested. Lexandclo will endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the project by this date. The expected completion date provided by any employee of Lexandclo is purely an estimate.
10. Lexandclo owns all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. Once final payment is received, the client will then own the design and code of the website.
11. All images displayed on the client’s website will only be used after authorisation by the client, and are the sole responsibility of the client regarding usage and copyright. Should and legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the client.
12. Domain names will be registered by Lexandclo web design this will in most cases be in the clients name and address given on some occasions they may have to be registered to the Lexandclo Web design & at our current address. Although these domain names are registered to
Lexandclo, the client is the legal owner of the domain once paid for in full and if the client request to have details changed or the domain name transferred elsewhere, Lexandclo will do this within a reasonable timeframe. There may be an administration charge for transfers out.
13. A domain name will be registered by Lexandclo on behalf of the client once we have received 25% deposit. We can also transfer an existing name the client has to our control there can be a short delay with this process and if your emails are through the domain they could go down for this time you can if you chose leave the domain with your current supplier but you must be aware that you will need to keep renewing you domain hosting with them or they can suspend your service which will them shut your site down this will be total out of our control.
14. Lexandclo has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of client’s websites. In no way does the textual or image based content of our clients websites constitute Lexandclo’ endorsements, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. Lexandclo has not verified any of the materials; images or information contained within our clients web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the client’s transactions with them.
Lexandclo provides links or references to our client’s websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the link it provides current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended client site at all times. 15. Lexandclo is not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on its servers or individual pcs relating to a clients website. The client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
16.Lexandclo will take a 1.9 % service charge payment on any payments received using a credit or debit card .If this is not acceptable to the client, we also accept BACS and cheque as an alternative payment method.
17. Lexandclo web design makes no claims that the contents of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales. Access to this website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If this website is accessed from outside of the United Kingdom, it is done at own risk and the visitor is responsible for compliance with the relevant laws of the visitors jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of this website are governed by the laws England and Wales. Jurisdiction for any claims arising in respect of this websites content shall lie exclusively with the courts of England. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force effect.
18. Terms and conditions and Payment option This debit instruction on your credit card agreement will remain in force on a year on year basis until such time as it is cancelled. Any changes to you annual fee will apply to all purchases after the date on which the fee comes into force. Under this agreement you are legally obliged to pay the full cost of your site purchased by direct debit Non-receipt of any instalment due on your account will result in suspension of your site by signing this agreement you accept that the payments are due and correct.
The site fee may be paid by an annual debit or by instalments. Please tick the box to indicate the frequency of the direct debiting that you require, annually, bi-annually, quarterly or monthly. Where a direct debit mandate is being set up in respect of a renewal, the existing expiry date of the site will remain unchanged and any arrears due to the date of the set up will be collected in the first instalment.
Any logo and branding designs hold an additional charge. You the client may use this material for other media only with the written agreement of Lexandclo, and as such the copy write of these designs stay with Lexandclo.
At Lexandclo, we appreciate that your domain is a valuable commodity to your business and can be very important in the day to day running of your business. We therefore ask you to note that prior to initiating the transfer of any domain to or from Lexandclo, you inform your account manager of the intended transfer. We ask this to ensure that your website and email continue to function as normal. Also, when bringing in a domain to Lexandclo, please ensure you have specified your requirements for www and email along with any other sub-domains you may wish to have set up. We have provided a document specifically for this as part of these instructions.
Various aspects of domain transfers can be beyond Lexandclo's control and may cause transfer delays. To help avoid these delays, please ensure when bringing your domain to Lexandclo that you have informed all those concerned of your intentions, e.g. the current ISP/registrar and the current listed administration contact for all domains you are transferring. Failure to do so may delay the transfers. Where required, please also ensure that your domain is in a state for transfer i.e. the domain is unlocked.
We do not take over all control for these domains (billing, technical, administration), as it can be very complicated conforming to domain registry demands of other countries. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all hosting associated to the transferred domain name is cancelled. If this is not done you may receive invoices from your old hosting company, as domain hosting is different to web hosting.
The current host and the current listed administration contact will need to agree the transfer once they receive an email notification from our registrar. Lexandclo uses Network Solutions for the transfers of this type of domain. All transfers to Lexandclo’ Network Solutions account include a One-year extension to the current expiry date of the domain unless the current registrar is also Network Solutions. In this case, the domain will be renewed in the normal manner. Alternatively, it is possible to change all contacts and name servers for a domain. This must be done via the domain management console of the current registrar/ISP your domain is currently held with.
It should not have been previously transferred within the last 60 days either. The administrative email address listed on the domain must be one that is accessible to either you or your current hosting provider. The transfer process will involve confirmatory emails being sent to this address to which a reply must be received within a limited period in order for the transfer to succeed.
Pricing for the registration of new Nominet domains is available on request from
Any complaints relating to our domain registration and transfer services should be forwarded to info@Lexandclo .co.uk